The Human Resource Manager is the record-keeping administrator for the City, responsible for the preparation and archiving of all City Board documents as prescribed by law.
- Archiving City Board minutes, ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Posting employment notifications
- Establishing new employees
- Keeping up-to-date with insurance and other benefit changes
Theresa Fields is the Human Resources Manager & Administrative Assistant. Ms. Fields has served the City of Hope since December 28, 2015. Ms. Fields' office is in the City Hall.