The Human Resource Manager is the record-keeping administrator for the City, responsible for the preparation and archiving of all City Board documents as prescribed by law.
- Archiving City Board minutes, ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Posting employment notifications
- Establishing new employees
- Keeping up-to-date with insurance and other benefit changes
Amber Murr is the Human Resources Director & Administrative Assistant. Mrs. Murr has served the City of Hope since September 2006. She worked for the Police Department for 13 years before becoming HR Director in June of 2019. Mrs. Murr's office is at City Hall.